Fortes Education is spearheaded by an inspired Board of Directors committed to bringing the best global practices in education to the Fortes schools.
Sanjay Mankani - Managing Director
Ajay Mankani - Director of Strategy & Business Development, Fortes Education
Values for Life
Virtues such as courage, honesty, compassion and humility are encouraged. Students get involved in community activities, volunteering, and charitable initiatives. Students develop their values through various value-based school activities and a curriculum that focusses on building the foundations of character and integrity.
Executive Management Team
The Board of Directors is further supported by an experienced and inspired management team comprising professionals who have deep experience in a variety of functional areas:
- Education Management: School leadership and administration; teaching and learning; curriculum development and delivery; inspection and performance review; and continuous professional development of staff.Strategic management: Development of strategies; managerial oversight; and development of medium and long term plans for the Fortes Education & schools.
- Business development: Market analysis; tracking of trends; financial modelling; capture of market opportunities; and development of sustainable school models.
- School development: Land acquisition; design and development of school sites; construction, project management and facilities management.
- Marketing: Track of market data; trend analysis; brand development; above the line and below the line marketing; outreach programmes; public relations; and social media marketing.
- Financial Management: School budgeting; financial management and oversight; and systems of financial control.
- Technology: Developmental, deployment and implementation of the mobile enabled Virtual Learning Environment, the Fortes IT systems for curriculum development and delivery; deployment of technology to enable sharing of best practices amongst faculty, enhancing of productivity and collaboration amongst stakeholders (faculty, students and parents), and enabling of social engagement amongst stakeholders; and deployment and implementation the Fortes ERP systems.
- Legal: Legal due diligence and compliance.
- Human Resources: Training and development of staff; compensation and benefits; contracts; on-boarding and induction of staff; needs analysis; and strategic HR management.
- Logistics: Transport requirements; and vehicle and fleet management.
- Administration: Clerical and secretarial support for all functional teams