Responsibility – Giving Back
Touching Lives of 1000s of Families
Making a positive impact to our community and all our stakeholders is a core belief of Landbanc and our parent organization, Fortes Holdings. It dictates the very businesses we choose to enter into from providing housing to education and healthcare.
We uphold ourselves to high standards. We are committed to shouldering our responsibilities and leading as a good corporate citizenship in whatever and whomever we touch – our customers, our organization’s employees, our environment, and our community.
Social responsibility is a core value that we practice at Landbanc. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, grouped under the Fortes Foundation, are aimed at making a tangible contribution towards the underprivileged and underserved sections of society.
Our CSR activities include support to those in our immediate community and those overseas.
- We support Children of Determination through Fortes Education’s “Sports Heroes Academy” which provides opportunities for these children in the UAE to engage in sports and interact with students and integrate into mainstream education.
Helping Children of Determination in the UAE
Community-based activities to encourage a consciousness in conservation & sustainability
- Financial help, education, and meals to workers within the United Arab Emirates. We serve over free meals to over 2,000 workers every week in Al Ghusais from our worker quarters.
- Every week, we open up our organization’s facilities across our various companies and support various community organizations engaged in culture, sports and drama (who would otherwise not be able to afford premises) with free facility usage of the various premises across our schools for their activities and events.
- We provide substantial support to Dubai’s burgeoning arts and theatre movement with resources, facilities and staff and have a key partnership with Dubai’s preeminent theatre group, MTDXB.
- Support to Dubai Cares, a UAE based global philanthropic organization.
- Support to Akshaypatra, an organization committed to improving children’s access to quality education and nutrition in developing countries.
- Relief funds to various charity organizations in Africa and the Middle East in countries like Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, and Sudan.